On 30/06/2010 11:06, John Gordon wrote:
> This prompt me to ask a few questions that came out of the GDB
> discussion on support for glite 3.1.
>
> 1. Is anyone still running dpm 3.1?

Liverpool headnode and some pools are glite 3.1 (DPM 1.7.2)

> 2. If so, are you still running any servers on 32 bit hardware - ie
> incapable of running 64 bit SL5 on which glite 3.2 is supported?

All running 64bit SL4/SL5.

> 3. If not are there any other difficulties in upgrading to dpm 3.2? Or
> more strictly in stopping support for dpm 3.1?

Only scheduling the service disruption (head node reinstall isn't to be done
lightly).

John

> Thanks,
>
> John

John Bland                       [log in to unmask]
System Administrator             office: 220
High Energy Physics Division     tel (int): 42911
Oliver Lodge Laboratory          tel (ext): +44 (0)151 794 2911
University of Liverpool          http://www.liv.ac.uk/physics/hep/
"I canna change the laws of physics, Captain!"