Hi

Similarly, I have been asked to give a talk on 'The WLCG Service from a
Tier-2 Viewpoint'. Please send me any comments you have on

- "how you perceive the service you deliver, what is requested of you
from the experiments / WLCG, your frustrations and wishes etc" and more
specifically

- how good you feel communications are with the 'WLCG' in general and
your understanding of it's Management Board decisions, the discussions
at the GDB etc

- how happy are you with the communication with the experiments? Do the
channels of communication work?

thanks
Duncan