Hilo stardev and star rsync servers have the NDG patches in so it's worth another look at it if Sarah can rsync.

Tim

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 8:53 PM, David Berry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 17 June 2010 01:24, tim.jenness <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 2010, at 1:47 PM, Malcolm J. Currie wrote:
>
>> Is CADC running the same versions of ORAC-DR and the Starlink code?
>
> It's rsynced from our Hilo /star (the standard rsync location).
>
> I have just cleaned and remade NDG and SMURF in /star but I assume it won't make a difference because Frossie was presumably using /star for her test. This definitely has David's NDG patch from May that was expected to fix all these problems
> ( http://starlink.jach.hawaii.edu/git/?p=starlink.git;a=commit;h=c879e5835acf603ccbc810526824a8bf625eda78 )

Is there any way that Sarah (or Frossie at CADC) can get more
debugging info - like the path to the NDF that contains the duplicate
ancestors? Being able to poke about in a copy of this NDF would help a
lot.

David