From: Tim Jenness <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Compiling fortran programs
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, 6 June, 2010, 18:53

I have no idea about iraf but what if you just run the compiler on the normal shell command line? Is there an "a.out" binary created? It looks from your output that the compilation worked.

Tim

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 11:34 PM, Amira Val Baker <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Tim - I was wondering if you could help me with my fortran compiling error. I am trying to use a program that has previously worked. The only difference is now I am running it from my personal laptop. I am compiling within iraf, e.g.
> fc program.f
program.f
MAIN program:
Warning on line 80 of program.f: local variable nrowsncols never used
Warning on line 80 of program.f: local variable adui never used
Warning on line 80 of program.f: local variable nargs never used
link:

Thanks, Amira