Hi all,
I have a very naive question regarding dipole fitting with MEG data.
I have some averaged data converted from fieldtrip which I’d like to analyze in order to localize sources with ECD. I followed all the steps of the source localization (segmentation, co-registration, forward modeling and invert) but all I managed to obtain are weak dipole solutions centered in the middle of the brain -though activation should be located in auditory cortex.
Now I'm trying to do the same procedure but across hemispheres, analyzing a subset of sensors only. However that seems not to be a good way since I'm not using all the channels and I get an error in the forward modeling step "No good MEG channels were found".
Does anyone know what is the best way for fitting centered dipoles in a specific subset of sensors?

Thanks a lot!