Dear SPM,

I've got a result using simulation images with a matrix size of 50x50x20 mm. (voxel 1 mm3) displayed on the human glass brain (attached).

I'm not sure that the human glass brain is the correct background to my results. Could anyone please clarify this to me?

Are these lines (from spm_mip.m) mean any result being displayed on the MIP will be scaled to fit in [0.25, 1]? <-- what this mean?

%-Scale & offset point list values to fit in [0.25,1]
%==========================================================================
Z    = Z - min(Z);
mx   = max(Z);
Scal = 8;