Dear all, apologies for cross posting.

This year, postgraduate presentations will be incorporated into the
main annual Social Policy Association conference, to be held at
Lincoln, 5-7th July.

I would ask those planning to attend this year's conference at Lincoln
to demonstrate their support for early career scholars, perhaps by
attending events run by postgraduates, and by encouraging
postgraduates that they know to attend and participate.

As an example of what to expect, I have provided details about a
symposium run by the postgraduate governance research network, based
at the University of Bath. I hope that list members will forgive my
inclusion of a small attachment to this email.

Best wishes,

Rachael

__________________

Dear Postgraduate member of the SPA, and postential participant of the
SPA annual conference in Lincoln,

The Postgraduate Governance Research Network based at the University
of Bath is happy to announce that our symposium entitled 'Negotiating
complex environments? Actor-centred perspectives on the governance of
social policy' will be part of the postgraduate activities at the
Social Policy Association's (SPA) annual conference at Lincoln next
week. This format is quite innovative and gives more space to
postgraduate activities at the SPA thanks to Rachael Dobson's (PG
Secretary to the SPA) initiative.

To make the event a success, we would therefore like to kindly invite
you to come along to the PG symposium at 8.45 on Wednesday 7th July
(venue: MB 1001).  You will find the detailed abstract to the
symposium attached to this e-mail.

Best regards from Bath and wishing you all a successful and intriguing
conference,

Regine
Steering Group of the PGRN
http://www.bath.ac.uk/soc-pol/postgraduate/PGRN/index.html