Hello,

The following page needs revision - updating, but may provide some leads and references?:

http://www.p-jones.demon.co.uk/infintro.htm

The site as a whole is due a re-vamp, so some links may be broke.

Data is also included on the blog, but not necessarily definitions -

http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/2009/03/why-health-care-is-complex-data-process.html

Regards

Peter Jones
Lancashire
UK
--
http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/
Hodges Health Career - Care Domains - Model