Inside the Walt Disney Archives – Celebrating 40 years with chief archivist
Dave Smith
"I thought the Archives existed for the fans but that is not the case. The
Archives exists to serve the Walt Disney Company. I thought it was a sort of
museum, keeping all sorts of large items from Disney’s history. While this
is true of some of the pieces in the Archive, they don’t typically keep
large items. I also thought the Walt Disney Archives kept records of all the
animated films as well as the designs for the parks and all of the 35mm film
prints. But Walt Disney Feature Animation, Walt Disney Imagineering, and
Walt Disney Pictures each have their own archives in some form."

http://bit.ly/abMGdZ

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va