Dear All,

My name is Catherine Galvin. I am a full time Post Graduate student at Liverpool John Moores University, studying Information and Library Management. I am currently working on my Dissertation and wonder if some of you could help me.

My Dissertation is about change and electronic records management and I am looking for people to interview. If you have experience of working in Records Management and particularly with electronic records; and if you work in the Merseyside area I would be grateful if you would take the time to be interviewed by me. Interviews should last no longer than between 30-40 minutes, the interviews will be recorded and all identities will be anonymised.

If you would like to take part please reply to this email and I will contact you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

Regards,

Catherine Galvin