ON DLA, that is my fault and organisations like where I used to work helping people do successful DLA claims!  It is real disabilities and illnesses behind this, the bureaucracies in fact are still causing underclaiming.
Clive Durdle

4 Toronto Road
Ilford
Essex
IG1 4RB

0208 554 5889
0794 198 8846

http://clivedurdlewordpress.com/about/
http://web.me.com/clivedurdle

I wish to develop the Renaissance concept of Opera, where people work together closely to resolve the issues they face, from a participatory, equal, just, sustainable and whole system perspective.

Clive Durdle MSc BA (Econ) FCIH Dip Soc. Studs
Durdle Door Consulting