From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Kenward
Sent: 28 June 2010 22:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] From coffee houses to conferences - the history of science conversation, London, tonight

Bummer. This arrived after I got back from drinking Nyetimber with the Royal
Society Enterprise Fund.

Is there one on Wednesday?

By the way, anyone who hasn't seen the show there yet should hot foot it
toot sweet. I gather that they had more visitors on Saturday than they
usually get in a week at Carlton House Terrace.

The flying dinosaurs are a high point.

Nice show. I picked up a pen made of algae.

MK