There are a couple of possibilities that spring to mind, but it may be that neither are suitable.

The Sutton Trust support widening participation, and I know they do (or have) supported a lot of Summer Schools, but I think they are now focused far more on research and policy work than the kind of project you are talking about.
http://www.suttontrust.com/projects.asp

The Esmee Fairbain Foundation support lots of educational projects, but they also have quite strict funding criteria and (my understanding is) it must be innovative and expected to make a big difference.
http://www.esmeefairbairn.org.uk/funding/index.html

I'm assuming the sums involved are relatively small, have you tried local businesses or Rotary clubs?

Good luck!

Soph
Sophia Collins
Producer
I'm a Scientist - Winner of the Sciencewise-ERC People's Choice Award for excellence in Public Engagement with Science.
	event site | www.imascientist.org.uk
	project blog | http://imascientist.org.uk
	twitter | http://twitter.com/imascientist
I'm a Councillor | www.bigvote.org.uk

Gallomanor Communications Ltd | www.gallomanor.com
01225 869413
31 Silver Street
Bradford on Avon
BA15 1JX

Registered in England & Wales, No. 03980700.
Registered Address: Duckmead Cottage, Farleigh Wick, Bradford-on-Avon, BA15 2PU