Dear Geisha,

I don't regard myself as an authority on or exemplar of Action Research and Teaching praxis. I am only trying to offer what I feel may be an apt logical foundation for such research and praxis, consistent with its values (abstract [oppositional] logic is inconsistent with the values of action research and praxis, hence giving rise to 'living contradiction'). Without that foundation, AR will struggle for acceptance in a world that doesn't question the premises of abstract logic.

Maybe it's for you and others on this list to help provide and develop examples from your own practice?

Attached is an example of my own inclusional teaching praxis.

Co-Incidentally, are any of you on this list aware of these recent books, which a correspondent has just brought to my attention?

The Empathic Civilization: The Race to Global Consciousness in a World in Crisis [Hardcover]

Jeremy Rifkin (Author)

The Age of Empathy: Nature's Lessons for a Kinder Society[Hardcover]

Frans de Waal (Author)

I haven't read these as yet. What I suspect, from prior experience is that the authors' values will be in the right place, but they won't have the fluid boundary logic (of the including middle) needed to sustain what they are calling for (i.e. they will be stuck with binary, oppositional logic). Nonetheless, the titles appear very resonant with natural inclusionality.

Warmest

Alan