Brendan,

You might find a few ideas in my new book "Integrating Teaching, Learning and Action Research" (Stringer, E., Christensen, L,. and Baldwin, S. : Pearson 2010.)

Ernie

Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:26:37 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi everyone,

I am writing an essay about how I can live and work better according to my personal and educational values but which involves following the values of the creative curriculum but also preparing the children for the demands of the optional SAT tests (I teach Year 3 children).  Has anyone got any ideas on this?

Thanks,

Brendan