Dear Vicente,
I do understand what you are feeling, because that is exactly what happens to me comming from   Caracas Venezuela. !!!So I gave up  my  dreams in going to ALARA !!! Skype  might be better to achieve !! Greetings, geisha

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:27:13 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ALARA costs
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Vicente
If you check on the internet I am sure there are organisations/charities who can help you - because it is about education. I am sure the Uk Government puts money in to a charity based in South Africa for this kind of thing - why not Maputo- Mozambique? I will try and find out more for you but meanwhile - can you search on line?
Karen Thompson