From: Lawrence Martin Olivier <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 8:33
Subject: Re: Soul and Spirit in Theopoetic Expression (fwd)

Hi Roy and Alan

I enjoyed the poem, thank you for the experience. I am also exploring making
connections between by Mind, my Soul, my Spirit and my Body and at another level
exploring making connections between my Ontological Values, my Epistemology, my
Pedagogy, my Language and my Research - a sign of our intellectual times - a
movement away from 20th Century reductionism.

What though came as a thunderbolt and jarring, is the poem's finale "O Men". The
poem begins with a strong masculine voice and ends with one. I found this
disappointing, what happened to the "Fluid Communion"?

Lawrence