  From: Karen Thompson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:38 PM
  Subject: Re: Inclusional Currency

  Dear Alan
  Have you had your poetry published as book? If not you should - its all so relevant, so inspirational and so wonderfully summative, descriptive and sensory. I really felt this poem in the true sense of the word - it had my senses going.
  Publish - Please - if you hadn't already!!
  Kindest Regards
  Karen