Hi Doug

I'll think on that. It's good listening on your part although I was trying
for awkwardness.

I can hardly write to a NA ear! though I do steal from NA speech when it
suits me. "Speak" can be used transitively; but whether I am right there
or not is another matter; and you're right I am sure to trust your ear

It's not necessarily the end of the series. Titles come and go to some
extent; and I am not sure this one is needed. I think what it conveys is
implicit.

I say "not necessarily" because I have it in mind to reorganise everything
- as I had done as I approached 30 poems!

I'm wondering whether it may split into 2 sets.

I have some poems to go yet (the last of the set is 57 as it stands now)
and work through them one a day on a Monday to Friday basis! just because
I use the college machine and have tended to stick to a 5 day week for a
while

Some time later in the summer I'll try ordering them - that'll be
interesting. I felt I could hold the shape in my head when it was half
this size. Now...

--
Bartender: You really think the world's gonna end?
Ford: Yes.

Lawrence Upton
AHRC Creative Research Fellow
Dept of Music