No need to worry.  Exhausted by Cavalier's "Fill-er Up with Super" screened previously on the same bill at the French Embassy, I feel lucky to have written down any feasible language.  Detecting sources shouldn't affect your viewing (nor my next, for that matter).  Don't expect to encounter elephants.

Barry