Lars, I'd need to ask my art teacher in 1980, Steve Megson. He seemed
to know what it meant to be 'good at art' having designed the stage
clothes for the 1970s glam rock group Slade, who, I might add as a
genuine contribution to the debate, sang 'know who you are, and where
you're going to'*. Robert.

*Lea, J. Holder, N. Powel, D. Hill, D. (1970). SLADEST. Polydor Limited