Hi Kip,

i'm a huge fan of your research . . . .and involved with autoethnographic inquiry as performative writing.

I recently submitted a performative autoethnographic article to FQS special issue , "participatory qualitative research"

the feedback suggests that I include "more theoretical and methodological development.  There seems no meta processing of the text, "

does this not contradict performative aspect?

any advice would be greatly appreciated as i believe you are the leading authority in this area

Karen

--
Karen V. Lee, Ph.D.
Faculty Advisor