Thanks to everyone who offered advice and signposts regarding the above.  Much appreciated.

Mary

Mary Smolen

Staff Nurse

Occupational Health Department

Royal Bournemouth Hospital

Tel:  01202 704215

Fax:  01202 704513

To email confidential information to me from a source outside the RBCH NHS Trust,  please email

This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential.  It is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be forwarded or copied to any third party without the consent of the sender.  If you received this in error please contact the sender and destroy the message.