Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 09:04:57 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH]
To: [log in to unmask]

Can anyone help please I have made a decision for redeployment for an employee who is off with work related stress. This was not a decision that was made lightly but all other options have been explored. The manager is not happy with this decision and has asked that all cases like this are discussed with the manager before recommendations are made. I disagree with this I seem to remember reading on jisc mail that the employees have the right to see the report before we send it to managers feel that they are trying to make me change my decision I have recommended that my role is an advisory one and that if they do not agree they could ask for a second medical opinion.

Thanks

Louise

Louise Clark
Occupational Health Advisor
City & County of Swansea
Corporate Health and Safety Service
Occupational Health & Well Being Unit
Room 236 Guildhall
Swansea
SA1 4PE

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the administrator on the following address:

All communications sent to or from the Council may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau a drosglwyddir gydag ef yn gyfrinachol ac at ddefnydd yr unigolyn neu'r corff y cyfeiriwyd hwy atynt yn unig. Os ydych wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn drwy gamgymeriad, dylech hysbysu'r gweinyddydd yn y cyfeiriad canlynol:

Bydd yr holl ohebiaeth a anfonir at y Cyngor neu ganddo yn destun cofnodi a/neu fonitro yn unol Òr ddeddfwriaeth berthnasol
******************************** Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH� ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now. ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.