great  - another reason to discriminate against women of a certain age.......I refuse to buy into this!

Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 07:18:44 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] ageing cleaner
To: [log in to unmask]

It looks like BOHRF http://www.bohrf.org.uk/projects/cur_proj.html

are looking into research around ageing workforce . I look forward to hear about it when completed

Ageing, Work and Health: An Investigation of Working

Women's Experience of the Menopause

Executive Summary

Performance and productivity of middle aged women at work can reduce

due to effects of the menopause. This has substantial implications

because two thirds of women of menopausal age are in paid employment

in the UK. This applied research is designed to produce a first time

evidence base for improving the health and productivity of women at work

who have difficulty with the menopause.

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now. ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html