Exercises would be useful but that is a pretty low level intervention they should be looking closer at the risk assessment results to highlight other ways to be pro active

Phil Morrow

From: Tracey Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:41:26 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Occupational Health mailing list <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] exercises

Hi
Does anyone have any excerises which employees can carry out to prevent neck and upper limb pain. One of our customers has requested exercises that his guys can carry out during the working day. I believe they have had several absences due to upper limb complaints, the usual risk assessments have been carried out and he is looking for pro active measures.

Thank you in advance

Tracey

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.