Dear  Colleagues,

You  are invited **by the international organizing committee of
IMS’2010-7th International
Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing Systems , which is organized by
Sakarya  University(Turkey) and International Sarajevo
University(IUS)(Bosnia and Hersogovina) to attend the conference with your
submissions and/or as participants. The conference location is IUS
Campus,Sarajevo in Bosnia and Hersogovina . All conference related
scientific activities will be carried out between 15-16 September 2010.

Please see our up-to-date CFP attached bearing in mind that some promotional
offers for registration including traval+accommodation+sightseeing are
suggested by the organisers. Please check our website
http://<goog_2029604856><goog_2029604856>
www.ims.sakarya.edu.tr for further details.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Sarajevo and to participating
with you in what should be a most interesting meeting.

With our best regards,

*          *                        *Prof.Dr. Harun TAŞKIN(SAU,TR)*

                                        Conference Co-Chairman

*   Prof.Dr.Ercan  ÖZTEMEL(MAU,TR)      Assoc.Prof.Cemalettin KUBAT(SAU,TR)
*
          Conference Co-Chairman                      Conference Program
Chair

*Conference  Secretariat*:

Sakarya  University

Faculty of Engineering