From: Health of minority ethnic communities in the UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Reynolds Helen
Sent: 25 June 2010 14:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Defibrillation and Dignity

During a local CPR training session, a debate arose between colleagues regarding whether there could be implications when performing CPR and defibrillation,
for patients who abide a strict dress/cover code. During such an emergency, clothes often need to be disturbed or removed,
Does anyone hold any views on this subject?

Helen Reynolds
Senior Dental Health Promotion Officer (B&ME)
Dental Health Promotion
Directorate of Community Dental Health
Liverpool Community Health

www.bedfordhospital.nhs.uk

This email is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents; to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this email has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.