Dear Colleague,

There are still a few places left on our Working with Disruptive Adolescents CPD course, which explores the psychodynamics, problems and issues involved in working with adolescents and their families – particularly the anxieties that the adolescent can arouse in both the individual worker and the wider network.

For more information, and to download an application form, see here: http://bit.ly/bYsQHF

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Events Organiser

Conference, Events and Marketing Unit

The Tavistock and Portman
NHS Foundation Trust
Tavistock Centre
120 Belsize Lane
London NW3 5BA

Email: [log in to unmask]
Fax: +44 (0)20 7447 3837
www.tavi-port.org

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by Proofpoint Protection Server - E-mail. 2010-06-01 17:06:47