Dear List members

I'm on the Steering Committee for this Mental Health Foundation Project and we are looking to recruit participants.

We would like to hear from  woman from African, African-Caribbean or South Asian background living in London who have direct experience of recovering from mental distress and of using mental health services.

The Mental Health Foundation is conducting a study of women from these backgrounds, exploring their experiences of mental health, recovery and wellbeing.

Details are attached.

Contact information

If you have any questions about the study, please contact Jayasree Kalathil at 07906 165614 / 020 8640 9052 or email [log in to unmask].

Alternatively, you can contact Dan Robotham at 020 7803 1116 or email [log in to unmask]

Their is a some remuneration for participants. Please contact Jayashree or Dan directly if you want to participate.

Please pass this on to any networks you may be in contact with in the |London area that may have potential participants

Regards

David Truswell
Programme Manager for Mental Health in Later Life
Commissioning Support for London

Tel.   020 8433 6994

Mob. 0779 258 4253

 CNWLbecame a Foundation Trust on 1 May 2007. Foundation Trusts involve

service users, carers, the public, staff and partner organisations in

the way they are run and their future development. If you are

interested in becoming a member of our Foundation Trust please click

the link below for further information or call 0800 0234047.

www.cnwl.nhs.uk/membership.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSI recipients
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail