We are delighted to announce that the International Journal of Engine Research (http://www.pepublishing.com/acadpub/JER/home/) has been awarded an Impact Factor of 0.903 in the 2009 Journal Citation Reports. Published 6 times a year, the Journal includes only the highest quality original papers on experimental and analytical studies of engine technology.

With global coverage of the latest research developments and technological advances affecting the automotive, railway and marine industries, and other areas of transportation, this Journal is essential reading for engineers in engine research and development both in academia and industry.

As publishers to the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, our Journals are a vital addition to any engineering collection. The most recent Impact Factors have shown a positive increase across the Journals as they continue to grow.

For more information on how the Journals performed, or to discuss a trial or purchase of our products, visit http://www.pepublishing.com/acadpub/news/impactfactors.htm or email [log in to unmask]

Catherine Chimes
Marketing Executive
Professional Engineering Publishing