The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP) is
currently asking for feedback on its activities and priorities for the
future. The survey is open to ALL with an interest in Knowledge and
Information and can be accessed at
http://www.cilip.org.uk/interests/conversationsurvey/cilip.htm.

The questionnaire has been developed by Research By Design, independent
consultants commissioned by the cross-sectoral Defining Our Professional
Future Project Board. The project has included interviews with key figures
in the Knowledge and Information Community, focus groups, and solicitation
of views via social media, which form the basis for the questions asked. To
find out more, and to get involved via other channels visit
http://www.cilip.org.uk/get-involved/cilipfuture/.

Feedback suggests that the survey takes 20 minutes or more to complete, with
some enthusiastic individuals writing for up to an hour (so it's generating
some worthwhile debate!). If you are listed on the CILIP database you may
have already received a personalised email invitation which will
automatically link your response to details such as your job role and
sector.

Please consider forwarding these details to any interested colleagues.

Thanks,
Katie

--
Katie Fraser
Project Board Member, Defining Our Professional Future