Hi Christine

We're using Shibboleth rather than Athens, but it's fine for us

Regards

Rachel

Rachel Oldridge
Digital Resource Manager
University of Bedfordshire
01582 743309

>>> Christine Hayes <[log in to unmask]> 03/06/2010 09:38 >>>
Good morning,
at Greenwich we have had reports of non-access affecting the ZETOC resource this morning, culminating in re-direction via ATHENS repeatedly.
Is this affecting anyone else in the community?

Kind regards

Christine Hayes

Electronic Journals Administrator/Licence Co-Ordinator
University of Greenwich
Dreadnought Library D023
30 Park Row
Greenwich
London
SE10 9LS

Tel 020 8331 8251  Fax 020 8331 8195

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729).  Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.