Sorry - this event will be held in Edinburgh!
---------------------------

***Apologies for cross-posting***

**SLIC/SCURL/MmITS/SALCTG**
**Working in a digital age: the Tenth Anniversary Ebooks Conference
Edinburgh 21st October 2010**

This year marks the 10th anniversary of our annual conference and we
are celebrating by holding the event in the magnificent setting of the
Playfair Library in Edinburgh.

We are pleased to announce that our programme includes presentations from:

- Debbi Boden, Director of Library Services at Glasgow Caledonian
University and Chair of CILIP?s Information Literacy Group;

- Professor David Nicholas, Director of the Department of Information
Studies at University College London.

A full programme will be available shortly.

Booking is now open and delegate rates are being held at last year?s prices:
**Earlybird rate (until end of September) £65 + VAT (thereafter £85 + VAT)**

Online booking can be completed at:
http://www.slainte.org.uk/events/EvntShow.cfm?uEventID=2507

-------------
Celia Jenkins
SUNCAT Bibliographic Assistant
EDINA
Causewayside House
160, Causewayside
Edinburgh.
EH9 1PR

email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +44 (0) 131 650 3188

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

----- End forwarded message -----