From: list for CILIP members working towards MCLIP status [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pamela Geldenhuys
Sent: 18 June 2010 11:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Visits to other organisations

Dear All

I am a new CDG member working on my Chartership application and wondered whether there is a template available to use when reporting on a visit made to another organisation ?

Kind regards

Pam

Pam Geldenhuys

E-resources Co-ordinator

Exeter Health Library

Peninsula Medical School Building,

Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Barrack Road,

Exeter

EX2 5DW

Tel: 01392 406729

Fax: 01392 406728

Website: www.ex.ac.uk/eml<http://www.ex.ac.uk/eml> <http://www.ex.ac.uk/eml>

E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Catalogue: http://lib.ex.ac.uk/ <http://lib.ex.ac.uk/> EXE