Andy, I was on hols during McShibb so missed it :(
I'd second Andy's point about Shib though (again, for obvious reasons!). Especially as Shibboleth the Profile is almost gone from the wild, on the IdP side anyway. Presumably it'll go away when the suppliers upgrade to Shibb2? Remember, there's no Shib2, only Shibb2, or is it the other way round? eek!

FedCon?

how do you see it relating to JISC's FAM bash? UK perspective on FAM?

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h