Has anyone else seen this week's THE with a league table for most cited
nations [based on TR Data]

See
http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?sectioncode=26&storycode=412083

Not sure what all the factors are but I do find it very interesting that
Denmark tops the rankings but, as we heard at the euroCRIS conference at
beginning of the month Denmark has only recently agreed a national
strategy on OA .. although they have had a CRIS [Pure] at their
Institutions for several years ...

Anna
Anna Clements
Project Manager and University Data Architect
University of St Andrews
Business Improvements
Butts Wynd Building
St Andrews
Fife KY16 9AD

01334 462761
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/business-improvements

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No
SC013532
The University of St Andrews is committed to sustainable practices and
the preservation of the environment ñ please do not print this email
unless absolutely necessary!