*Apologies for cross posting*

There is just over a week to go before Open Repositories 2010 in Madrid,
are you going?

If you are, are you entering for the "Developer Challenge'? Remember you
don't have to be a developer to be involved. We want developers and non
developers together in teams entering this year's challenge.

A quick reminder as to what the challenge is:

Create a functioning repository user-interface, presenting a single
metadata record which includes as many automatically created, useful
links to related external content as possible

(for more information: http://devcsi.ukoln.ac.uk/or10dev/)

We need you to *tell us if you are entering the challenge!*

You can do this by posting the title of your challenge entry (this can
change when you get to Madrid) and your team members to the OR10
Crowdvine site - http://or10.crowdvine.com/posts/11256849 . If you
aren't a member, you will need to register first.

You can work on your entry before the event, but we have a great
'Developer's Lounge' prepared for you when you arrive at the conference,
between Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th of July which has a space for
brain storming ideas, practicing your pitches and areas to relax and
discuss ideas. Remember the deadline to enter the challenge will be
after lunchtime on Wednesday 7th July and later we will be asking people
to present/pitch their entries to an audience around 1730 where
refreshments will be available. A prize of 2000 euros will be awarded to
the winners and runners up later at the evening dinner the same night.

See you in Madrid.

   Mr Mahendra Mahey

   Project Manager DevCSI
   Research Officer