From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Michelle rioux
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 6:39 PM
Subject: [I-S] another question about early modern Italian drama

italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies Hello,

As we've just had one question about early modern Italian drama, maybe the group won't mind one more, from someone who knows more about French and English than Italian drama. Do any Italian plays (roughly 1500-1650) feature a balia/nurse figure, someone like the nurse in Romeo and Juliet, who is a little on the older side?

Titles of plays would be useful, but also ideas for books on the drama in which I might look.

Tante grazie,

Michelle Rioux

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started. ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html