Dear colleagues,

Some of the posts on this topic have become rather inflammatory, and in
any event the discussion has drifted well away from the original subject
matter. As listowner, I therefore propose that we end this thread here.
If you wish to debate the rights and wrongs of the confrontation, I'm
sure that there are plenty of other fora which are better-suited for
such debate than int-boundaries.

If you ever wish to leave the list you can do so at
www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/int-boundaries.html. Alternatively, send an
email to [log in to unmask] with no subject and the words
"unsubscribe int-boundaries" as the only text of the message. However,
most of the time the list correspondence is courteous, constructive and
relevant to international boundaries, and I hope that anyone who has
been offended by the occasional intemperate or irrelevant message will
choose simply to delete the message in question rather than terminate
your membership.

With thanks and best wishes,

Martin Pratt
int-boundaries listowner