I am forwarding this message to all who are on my ‘Recent Additions’ mailing list and to the HOGG mailing list, so those of you who enjoy using online journals can benefit from the Royal Society’s ’Special Offer’

Wendy

P.S. for all Fellows of the Geological Society – If you’ve still not done so, don’t forget to register for the Library’s Offsite access to e-journals service.  It now covers over 60 titles and it’s FREE!  For more details visit http://www.geolsoc.org.uk/gsl/site/GSL/lang/en/page3267.html

Wendy Cawthorne

Assistant Librarian

Email:   [log in to unmask]

Tel:         +44 (0)20 7432 0999; +44 (0)20 7432 0997 (Direct)

Fax:        +44 (0)20 7439 3470

Web:     www.geolsoc.org.uk

The Geological Society

Burlington House