From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Poppy
Sent: 01 June 2010 18:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SHINE v4 deadline imminent

Dear all
Many thanks to those HERs who have been sending through their SHINE data or letting me know that they haven't any updates, and a gentle reminder that the deadline for the SHINE v4 dataset is Wednesday 2nd June.  Realistically I can accept submissions up to the end of the week and into early next week, but please let me know if you are still planning to submit a dataset for this round.

With best wishes

Sarah
Sarah Poppy
Archaeological Officer
Suffolk County Council
9-10 The Churchyard
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
IP33 2AR
tel: 01284 352199
fax: 01284 352443
email: [log in to unmask]
www: www.suffolk.gov.uk/Environment/Archaeology/

Emails sent to and from this organisation will be monitored in accordance
with the law to ensure compliance with policies and to minimise any
security risks.
The information contained in this email or any of its attachments may
be privileged or confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive
this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using
the reply facility in your email software.

Buckinghamshire County Council

Visit our Web Site : http://www.buckscc.gov.uk

Buckinghamshire County Council Email Disclaimer

This Email, and any attachments, may contain Protected or Restricted information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author or [log in to unmask] immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately. Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this Email may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents. Buckinghamshire County Council will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail. All GCSx traffic may be subject to recording and / or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Buckinghamshire County Council unless explicitly stated.

This footnote also confirms that this email has been swept for content and for the presence of computer viruses.