Dear all
Many thanks to those HERs who have been sending through their SHINE data or letting me know that they haven't any updates, and a gentle reminder that the deadline for the SHINE v4 dataset is Wednesday 2nd June.  Realistically I can accept submissions up to the end of the week and into early next week, but please let me know if you are still planning to submit a dataset for this round.

With best wishes

Sarah
Sarah Poppy
Archaeological Officer
Suffolk County Council
9-10 The Churchyard
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
IP33 2AR
tel: 01284 352199
fax: 01284 352443
email: [log in to unmask]
www: www.suffolk.gov.uk/Environment/Archaeology/

Emails sent to and from this organisation will be monitored in accordance
with the law to ensure compliance with policies and to minimise any
security risks.
The information contained in this email or any of its attachments may
be privileged or confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive
this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using
the reply facility in your email software.