Dear All

Please find attached the programme for the forthcoming HER Forum Summer meeting to be held at the Grosvenor Museum, Chester on Wednesday 7th July. Those of you who have already expressed an interest in attending should have have received an e-mail from me confirming their place. For those who would like to attend but have not yet got round to approaching me, I'm pleased to report that it is not too late. There are still some spaces left and if you would like to contact me (preferably off list) I will be happy to book you in. Could you do so by Friday 18th June please?

I hope to see you there

Best wishes

Nick

Nick Davis
Heritage Information Partnerships Officer
English Heritage
National Monuments Record
Kemble Drive
Swindon