----- Forwarded by Bruce Hollingsworth/BusEco/Staff/Monash on 01/06/2010 10:28 AM -----

THURSDAY JUNE 24TH, 2010

OXFORD OUTCOMES ANNUAL CONFERENCE

PATIENT REPORTED OUTCOMES
SAÏD BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD

PRO Data Takes Centre Stage for Decision Makers in 2010

The conference will take place from 9am - 1 pm and will be free to attend

Speakers include:
Dr Olivier Chassany, University Hospital Paris
The FDA final guidance, the EMEA - what's new?

Dr Jackie Brown, Eli Lilly
The use and value of PROs in 2010: A sponsor's perspective

Professor John Browne, University College Cork
Can we (should we) use patient-reported outcome measures to compare the quality of healthcare providers?

Sergiy Tyupa, Jagiellonian University, KrakowTranslation of PROs:
What does equivalence mean?

NEW THIS YEAR: POST CONFERENCE EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP

The workshop will take place in the afternoon from 2 - 5pm. It will cover the following area:

Documenting PRO evidence for EMA and FDA regulation submissions

Annabel Nixon, Emuella Flood

This workshop will provide a detailed overview of the required evidence related to regulatory submissions in order to achieve a PRO label claim. The discussions will be framed by recent regulatory guidance (FDA 2009, EMEA 2005) and will have a practical focus in order to guide what is, and what is not, required in order to successfully achieve a desired claim

To register for the workshop please download and complete a registration form and return with payment to the address on the form

Download Registration Form click here

Download the Conference Schedule by clicking here