-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion forum and information resource for public health on behalf of Kat Nower
Sent: Mon 07/06/2010 12:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Race Equality Foundation Briefing: Health and access to health care of migrants in the UK

I am pleased to announce the publication of Better Health Briefing 19 from
the Race Equality Foundation:

Health and access to health care of migrants in the UK

The growing size and diversity of the proportion of the UK population who
were born overseas have important implications for meeting health needs and
for planning and delivering health services. By bringing together available
evidence, this briefing outlines some important issues for the health of
migrants in the UK today. It also suggests ways in which research, policy
and practice might address barriers to health, well-being and health care in
meeting the needs of migrants.

To read this or our other Better Health briefings in full, please visit the
Better Health website (www.better-health.org.uk/briefings.htm).

If you would like to be informed when new briefings are published, or about
new resources which have been added to the Better Health document
collection, please email me to sign up for our monthly newsletter.

Kat Nower

Information Officer

Race Equality Foundation

Unit 35 Kings Exchange

Tileyard Road

London

N7 9AH

Tel: 020 7619 6233

Fax: 020 7619 6230

Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk
<http://www.raceequalityfoundation.org.uk/>

Embed race equality into your every day work with our free-to-view resource
collections on Better <http://www.better-health.org.uk/>  Health and Better
<http://www.better-housing.org.uk/about.htm>  Housing

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/planningAndCorporatePolicy/legalandComplianceTeam/legal/disclaimer.htm