Definitely not true.  I always address my mail to the PCT as Dear Scumbag, and they never answer... or perhaps I need to try, Dear Little Scumbag...?

From: GP-UK [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Glasspool [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 June 2010 14:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A better sort of betting

I bet there is some little scumbag in an office in every PCT reading our e-mails to see if they can get something to hold over us.

On 3 June 2010 14:24, Walter Tim (FALKLAND SURGERY) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Don't ask the details but just tried to look at placing an online bet (Complete newbie)

Tried accessing william hill, OK, no problem, but Ladbrokes is blocked by the NHS !!!

The URL you have attempted to access is a site, or is linked to a site that is categorised as containing content which is not deemed critical to the core business of the NHS.

First time I've actually had the N3 connection block me, perhaps I'm too virtuous.

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSI recipients
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail

Dr John Glasspool
Barge House,
Timsbury,