At 11:52 05/06/2010, you wrote:
>--_e6c144f2-4a97-4d89-af3d-6329523aab8c_
>

>nice to see that the ceo of nhs london=2C the one who wanted mega hospitals=
>  and to darzi all london gps=2C has resigned after the new minster declared=
>  a moratorium. and good riddance. its believed a lot more of the exec will =
>resign too.
>
>more please.

I've found references that the Chair and one
non-exec have resigned but as recently as 27/5 it
was said Ruth Carnall had no plans to resign.

"Ruth Carnall, the £250,000 a year chief
executive of NHS London, has insisted she has no plans to resign."

Source:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23838995-second-nhs-london-chief-quits-in-clash-with-andrew-lansley.do

Further info?

Julian