Dear all,

I'm afraid responses to my original question about whether there was any
research with regards to Teachers packs were few and far between. They
are attached.

Sarah

Sarah Girling
Heritage Education Officer
Heritage Services
Essex Record Office, Wharf Road, Chelmsford, ESSEX CM2 6YT

Essex County Council | telephone: 01245 244679 | email:

Please note that I now work Part-time, Wednesday - Friday, 9.30am -
4.30pm

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.