Sorry to ask this question that has been asked many times before!

We have got to persuade our council that putting all our charges up is not the answer to funding cuts.

If you are a small local authority museum I would love to know your charges for education services: In the museum, at school, and loan box schemes.

Also if possible the number of users you have.

Many Thanks in advance as GEM always sorts me out with these queries!

Sally Russell

Chertsey Museum